Sunday, March 15, 2009

Crafting frenzy!

Bumped up Bonecraft to 70, and a friend of mine wanted a signed Macuahuitl+1!


HQ on the first try. But no more after that (did about 11 more I think), which is pretty unlucky since I was synthing on darksday, and new moon. :/

Also got Leathercraft up to 35. Good stuff so far! Battering Rams are a gift from Altana.

Other than that, dynamis kinda sucked. We did bubu, and lost to the boss cause of low numbers. We got him down to like 12% or so, but it became too overwhelming to last long enough to finish him.

But to end on a good note, I finally got an Odorous knife synthed... Now I just need to find people to kill the NM. And Rostrum pumps NM too... I've had that antlion trap forevs. >_<

1 comment:

  1. Poor Dynamisness... oh well, sometimes you need to get your butt kicked to keep you in line!

    ~Figglet~

    ReplyDelete