Friday, December 18, 2009

Veoupdate

Oh man it has been a bit since I last posted! Got caught up in school work, and working at the BnB. Still made time to play FFXI, just not time to organize my thoughts/events and put them down on this blog!

It has been fun! I got Moogle expansion and finished it!



The head piece I geared for Thief. My Thief gear is sort of lacking compared to Ranger, and I augmented it with weapon skills in mind. Also speaking of Thief weapon skills, I finally saved up enough gil to buy a -good- dagger for Thief!



Been doing a lot of campaign lately and this dagger kicks ass for it. I usually go as THF/DNC (to regain buffer from dynamis deaths), so hitting fast is important, I can't use sirocco 'cause I don't get the HP from Drain Samba, but this dagger is such a nice balance of speed and damage, makes my weapon skills hurt while draining plenty of HP.

Also on the topic of Augmenting, I went up toooo sky the other day to augment some stuff with my Whitemage friend, who is looking to make a melee cape for her Whitemage (who has a Kraken Club, the lucky devil). And following up on my "Thief needs weaponskill gear" idea, I wanted to augment a spinel ring. They are cheap, and very useable if I get the right augments, so I can try plenty of times. ...but this is what I came up with:



Not the best augment, more on the hilarious side acctually. I like to keep it around for sentimental value, since my friends haven't been playing as much as they used to. As a result we stopped doing Nyzul, which is lame 'cause I was working on collecting some Askar for when my Beastmaster hits 75! I mean, I already have all the Beastmaster relic including the belt, so I am totally ready!

Which reminds me, dynamis has been doing really good. Apparently some other shells are falling out, or losing steam, so we have been getting new members who are acctually experienced in the interworkings of dynamis which is great. We finally won Dynamis-Valkurm and are looking forward to some Dynamis-Tavnazia actions soon! Just have to redo some Qufim and Bubu for straggling members who missed runs or recently joined. Also we have been getting really lucky with relic drops! I'm acctually considering not lotting free stuff anymore just 'cause I am running low on inventory space because of my extensive collection of relic... I have 47 pieces of relic, 3 accessories, 2 -1 pieces, and 1 +1 piece. The 2 -1 pieces I got yesterday acctually, at a very very nice Dynamis-Qufim run. I didn't prio anything so I could lot them for the first bidding price.





Just need to fine the inventory space to upgrade them! And now I finally have something to use points on, other than Blackmage hat! Also a couple runs before yesterday I finally obtained Assassin's Cape. I love the icon for it and, oh yeah, the stats are good too! :3



Well, I can't think of much more to talk about. I am up to 900 Bronzepieces for my relic dagger. Only 500 more to go! Now it is time for more Campaign. It is such a great way for solo people like me to get exp. Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment