Tuesday, June 2, 2009

FFXI Community!

Yeah, I submitted my little blog here to the FFXI Community thing!

Check it out!

If you have an FFXI themed site, I highly suggest submitting it. They give you this neat little site tool (that thing on the right side with Shantotto), and they let you download a bunch of stuff! For example there are logos for each expansion: (I am posting lower res versions, the ones they give you are very much nicer than these)




They have one for each expansion, also all with Black Background versions, and PSD versions for easier editing.

They also give out stuff like shop and guild signs, little crystals, and the face of every race. (Not all of the faces though, just some ones they have selected for each race).


Just examples, they have all the crystals available.


As well as all the shop signs, these are just a few.


And the guild signs!


Here are some examples of the faces, these are just small versions. (Hume doesn't get cropped at the shoulders WTF!?)


And of course the flags of awesome!

You can bet I will totally be using these images and making myself a neat little profile!



Also on a side note: I hate the fact that Black Mage mobs in Dynamis can cast spells while moving, and while I'm not near them on the radar. Meaning they must have a larger range than normals. It completely ruined our Dynamis-Windurst run. Because we have to low-man it, and so we run out of time, and when I death pull the last NM before the boss, and eat a Thundaga III, while well out of range... it completely kills time.

No comments:

Post a Comment