Monday, June 8, 2009

NMs what!?

Well I haven't spent all my time leveling BST. My dynamis shell had a pretty nice Xarcabard run recently. I don't remember all the drops, but I got my 'second' Koga Tekko, which I can finally turn in to make this bad boy!


Then the next run after that I sponsored a Bastok which yeilded a 491 byne bill count! Very nice, extra points for all who showed up and helped!

But before all that, Mots wanted a Jelly Ring. While we were down there we were also killing ghosts for Mane to pop, but he noticed on Widescan that these two guys were up. Phanduron and Drexerion the Condemned. We were suprised 'cause there was maintenance that ended 4AM that morning, and we were camping these around 3PM or so, and that means no one has come down here for almost 12 hours to beat these guys. Or they did and horribly failed, and gave up.

We decided to go with the BLM first, Phanduron. This fight was a little difficult, because he likes his -ga spells, and using Dimensional Death right after using those -ga spells. So there were times when my HP dropped to red, but I was able to manage it and get back up to a safe level. No drops on him, but it was fun just to see him considering their spawn times.




Drexerion the RNG! He was pretty easy, like all RNG mobs they always shoot between hits, except this guy was sloooooow. So with hojo on him the whole fight was extremely managable. We got full drops, Mots took the Shadow Mask, and I took the bow which I now keep in my bazaar for max gil.






Finally after killing those NMs, our target pops as we are clearing out the area! We had killed him before for my Jelly Ring a while ago, and the fight was oh so easy, and the drop rate is oh so nice at 95%.


So needless to say (or take a screenshot) it dropped the ring. The fun part though, was mots and his Primal Rends. He was doing excellent damage to SS with those Rends. Makes me want to bust out RNG and try Trueflight on him!


Salvage was good, the run we did had a bunch of silly mistakes in it that held us back from doing the boss, but we got 35 usu hands! Always good to see a rare 35 drop.

Also on the SEA front, did 3 JoP, and one JoH! It was my job on JoP to kite the second one away while everyone killed the additional guy. I only died once out of three pops, it was a good day for me. Unfortunately though, only one torque dropped. :/ And the one JoH wasn't that friendly with the torque either.

But it is good to see my craft getting put to good use!

Lordscuba in action using the sword I signed for him!

I think it is time I get back to BST and do some more leveling. Been stuck on 52, SSG is a pretty good camp but not that fun! It is a tight fit, and there are people killing the Sahagin for the NM.

No comments:

Post a Comment