Tuesday, June 2, 2009

UP TO THE DATES!

School ended last week. So I had a bunch of time to catch up on BST! Lets see, in my last post it was level 43? But now it is level 51. The trip was fun long, and also lame! I got from 43 to 45 in a party with some friends who had a PL, which was fun cause I just used a tiger jug pet and smacked things all day. Next I soloed a bit, and another BST wanted to duo Djinns with me in E. Ronfare [S]. It was okay, but the guy wasn't exactly the best BST. We /rdm to nuke the Djinn's and give them 100% TP, increasing their chance to explode and give us instant EXP! But at one point, the guy I was duoing with, nuked while his pet died and as the Djinn was coming at us. And wouldn't you know it, the thing exploded on us, killing us both. He got a R3 from a nearby Pixie, that ignored me. I took an R1 from a SMN that was passing by.

After that I started the long task of finding the right camps. I tried a BUNCH of places. A really good place was Gustav Tunnel. Lots of mobs all over the place, and lots of Goblins! Only problem is...


Yeah I didn't notice Goblinsavior spawned when I was leveling. I just thought it was another Goblin Reaper, and blindly sent my pet on it. I died eventually, the NM hits like a truck! I stayed in Gustav for a while, till about 47, 48. Then went on to test out a bunch of other different areas.

Rolanberry Fields [S] was not a good place at 49, almost all the crawlers there were Tough, and rarely ever turned EM. Labyrinth of O was not fun at all. First 'cause you have to get past the pack of Goblins at the start, and then the leech pets didn't seem to be high enough to kill cockatrice. Plus the cockatrice have a petrify attack which really sucks, and forces you to swap out pets. Pet swapping is not fun in that tight space you have to deal with.

West Altepa was a nice alternative for the 48-49 area. I just stuck to Beetle on Beetle action with the occassional Dhalmel pet in there.


Finally at 49 I gritted my teeth and just killed a bunch of EM crawlers and some T lizards in the Crawler's Nest. Then when I hit 50, everything changed. I now had RR, auto regen from /whm, Gaudy harness, this neat new leg armor...

Yeah, it is hilarious and practical, right up my alley!

Aside from new armor, all the lizards were now completely different. More EM, and some DC lizards perfectly mixed with T lizards. Not only that, but there were two rooms full of them, and some EM Witch Hazels in between to help kill T lizards, if there were too many of them. Also it was funny because when I went to a specific tunnel, the lizards seem to always back themselves into this wall, and keep going up it...

They go even higher on the wall to the point were you can only see like one leg, and a head, but I forgot to snap a shot of it.

I'm level 51 now, sporting my Apollo's staff. Can't wait to hit 52, and start leveling in the ToAU areas where I hear the EXP is so very nice, and I can start wearing my AF!

No comments:

Post a Comment